6.15.2011

so here's the dealio...

She decided to be a nanny in Maryland for a year. He has lived in Maryland all his life. They met at the LDS single's ward in DC. And were engaged in less than a month. They got themselves hitched on April 16th for time and all eternity in the Washington DC Temple. Needless to say, she is now living in Maryland, probably for good. We are Kevin and Jordan and we are in love and stuff!

I grew up mostly in Idaho and the rest of my teenage years were spent in Utah until I decided to travel the world(well, at least the United States). I spent 6 1/2 months in Florida and vowed to never move back to somewhere humid again. Until I decided to move to Maryland. When summer came, I again asked myself why I moved to a humid area. Maybe one day I will get used to it. But, probably not. I love to cook and bake. I enjoy reading and am always looking for a new book. I am currently nannying until we have some kiddos of our own.

He has lived in Maryland his whole life. He doesn't understand why I can't stand humidity. He likes to do manly things and works really hard. He does everything I can think of and can fix anything. He has been taking things apart and fixing things ever since he was little, so if he doesn't know how something works, he will figure it out. He loves the company he works for(AFC). He gets to make/build and work on the laser machines that make the teflon bags and is always busy working on some sort of project there.

We are both left handed. Both have broken our collar bone. (Though he has broken a few more bones than that and has had more stitches than I care to imagine). I love to sleep and he has narcolepsy. I am a night owl and think getting up before 9AM shouldn't happen unless there is a valid reason for it and he is up by 6AM every day because he likes it(gross). He was the last to get married in his family and I was first in mine. I am 20 and he is 31(neither of us was born in the 80s). We are a happy Mormon couple who are so grateful life led us to find each other!

No comments: