11.12.2012

Daddy

I love watching Henry and Kevin together. It just makes my heart so happy. And they are just the cutest. Henry smiles just like Kevin. Pretty amazing the littlest things we inherit from our parents...
I took the absolute cutest picture the other day and it just makes my heart melt every time I look at it. They sure do love each other. Kevin was headed home from work and I was at the grocery store, so Kevin met me there and helped me load up the groceries to take them home. Henry was asleep in the baby carrier at the time so he didn't wake up until Kevin pulled him out to stick him in his car seat. And then I captured the best moment. Kids sure do love it when their dads come home after a long day's work. And this picture shows it.
At church. Just hanging out in the mother's room.
Early voting the other day. They had a little "Daddy and me" time in the bathroom mirror to bide the time.
I love seeing Kevin with our son. He is a great Daddy!

No comments: